Research on VR health benefits conducted by Co-Founder of State On Demand Petar Savic at the YouTube Space London.
Filmed with Insta360 EVO VR180 3D camera during the VR180 workshop by VRScout.
A new digital approach to traditional practices with tracking, monitoring and personalising the meditation experience.
Neurofeedback Meditation & VR benefits:
- Helps preserve the ageing brain
- Reduces activity in the brain’s “me centre”
- It’s effect rival antidepressants for depression
- Just a few days of training improves concentration and attention
- Reduces anxiety
- Can help with addiction
- Meditation fundamentally rewires the brain towards joy
- Mindfulness increase productivity for Corporate Executives
- Virtual Reality helps pain relief
- VR helps soldiers with PTSD anxiety phobia